Finding PEACE in Uncertain Times
Welcome to the Art of Onward! I'm so glad you're here.
During the immense changes in these past few weeks, the world has changed so much, hasn't it?
Panic, fear and desperation have driven a portion of the population to greed and selfish actions that have left others in tears, as they stare at empty shelves at stores.
Many have shown kindness and a keen awareness of how connected we truly are, these are people are volunteering their strength in service of the weak, they are offering encouragement and uplifting messages in person and on social media.
I am so very proud of each of you who have decided to take this opportunity to shine hope and love into our world. I am so grateful for the generous spirits that continue to show themselves during these uncertain times.
I, too, am offering daily inspiration and encouragement, in effort to share love, light, hope, and inspiration to those who would like it.
As I take in the vast difference between the above groups of people, I am reminded how every situation we encounter in life, comes with a choice.
When we have nurtured our spirits and mental wellness, we tend to choose the kindness over greed, we become better able to discern how we can make a positive impact in our world instead of choosing selfishness.
And if we ever needed it, it is now. We need the warriors of positive purpose to shine brightly in our world. Each person in their unique way, as each of us has our own fingerprint of impact we are built to make.
As you continue to make your impact, you will find a peace and calm within that will likely surprise you with its depth.
If you'd like to receive daily encouragement, or even just someone to say hi via live video every day, please accept my personal invite to join the Life Squared Coaching Group.
We can stand stronger when we stand together. And there's nothing like a little inspiration in the day.
How else can we maintain peace during these times of uncertainty and most of us practicing our social distancing and isolating at home? Here are ten ideas:
* Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude (try it, it's the quickest way to pick yourself up)
* Reach out to your people virtually!
* Get Outside at least once a day - the fresh air will do wonders for your spirit and some exercise will do wonders for your nervous system. I'm so grateful Spring is here and we can take joy in that !
* Use this time as a gift to get to those things usually at the bottom of our to do list - have an unfinished art project? (so therapeutic) A half finished book you've been meaning to get to?
* Rest - yes, it is okay to rest right now.
* Reach out for support!
* Exercise at whatever level you can at least once a day. Even a brisk walk around the block will do wonders for you.
* Have some fun creativity in the kitchen - try some new recipes, bake some comfort foods, nurture your taste buds and nurture your body with the best nutrition you can find.
* Lean into the Divine, the Power that Breathes you, the Creator. Nurture your spiritual wealth with meditation and prayer.
* Let go of what you can't control. Stress, panic and fear will all lower your immune system. So let go of what you can't control and focus on what you can.
Please be safe my dear readers and friends, and healthy and strong ~ in body and spirit.
Sending Love to each of you,
Click here to join the coaching group! I'd love to have you and share my heart with you there as well.